Click to enlarge | Total photos 4
Olive Wood Serving Bowl - Handmade Rustic Style - 9.84" (25cm)
Item Code: B6-95
Days to Ship: Out of Stock
|Color: ||Brown |
|Material: ||Olive Wood |
|Dimensions: ||Diameter 9.84" (25cm) Weight 2.5 lbs (1.16kg) |
Buy it with up to 6 monthly instalments on checkout!
(Valid only for credit cards issued by Greek Banks)
according to 2
Olive Wood Serving Bowl - Handmade Serving Accessory (Rustic Style)
Genuine solid Greek natural olive wood serving bowl for salad.
Handmade wooden serving bowl is made of quality greek natural olive wood with a high density (92% approx).
This olive wood serving bowl with its beautiful rustic design is not only a practical item for your kitchen but also a stylish serving accessory.
Olive wood serving bowl is highly durable, highly efficient, practical and most importantly a healthier alternative to other woods, silicon or plastic products.
Olive wood is a rare & valuable natural resource.
- Only olive tree branches from pruned olive trees are used
- Also available in other sizes & designs.
- Elitecrafters has a wide collection of olive wood items.
- Olive wood caring instructions available below.
- Comes with a stylish free fabric gift bag or pouch.
- Handmade Quality, Solid Olive Wood Item
- Made in Greece - Ships from Greece
Diameter: 25 cm (9.84")
Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.16kg)
Olive Wood is a Valuable, Strong and Hard Type of Wood. It is Recognized for Its Beautiful Grain and Natural Patterning and Also its Distinctive Physical Odor that Adds to its Overall Character.
Olive Wood due To Its Rich Color and Appearance, it is a Sought-after Material for Decorative Items. Olive Wood Will Last A Lifetime If It is Properly Looked After.
Olive wood Caring Instructions:
1. Hand Wash in Warm Water Using a Mild Dishwashing Soap.
2. Dry Thoroughly With a Soft lint-free Towel.
3. Once a Month, Rub With Olive, Peanut or Sunflower Oil-dip a Paper Towel Into The Oil and Gently Rub (Circular Motion) Over The Surface.
4. Wipe Off Excess Oil With a Soft Lint-Free Cloth or a Clean Paper Towel.
5. Do not Leave Olive Wood Soaking in Water or Expose to Heat or Sunshine.
Note: HTML is not translated!