Lovely Breakfast Serving Set.
Serve your breakfast in style !
This wooden breakfast serving set consists of a olive wood serving board, 2 olive wood egg cups, a olive wood butter knife, a olive wood honey pot with honey dipper !
This beautiful olive wood breakfast serving set will Impress your guests and add style to your kitchen.
100% Handmade wooden breakfast serving set is made of high quality greek natural olive wood with a high density (92% approx).
This olive wood breakfast serving set with its beautiful style and color is not only a practical item for your kitchen but also a stylish serving accessory.
Olive wood, breakfast serving set is highly durable, highly efficient, practical and most importantly a healthier alternative to other woods, silicon or plastic products.
Olive wood is a rare & valuable natural resource.
- Only olive tree branches from pruned olive trees are used
- Elitecrafters has a wide collection of olive wood items.
- Olive wood caring instructions available below.
- Comes with a stylish free fabric gift bag or pouch.
- Handmade Quality, Solid Olive Wood Item
- Made in Greece - Ships from Greece
Serving Board: 30x14.5cm (11.8x5.7'')
Honey Pot : diameter 12cm (4.7'') - holds 156ml (5.3 ounce)
Butter Knife: length 17cm (6.7'')
Egg Cup, (each): height 7cm (2.7'')
Total Weight of Set: 0.92 kg (2.02 lbs)
Olive Wood is a Valuable, Strong and Hard Type of Wood. It is Recognized for Its Beautiful Grain and Natural Patterning and Also its Distinctive Physical Odor that Adds to its Overall Character.
Olive Wood due To Its Rich Color and Appearance, it is a Sought-after Material for Decorative Items. Olive Wood Will Last A Lifetime If It is Properly Looked After.
Olive wood Caring Instructions:
1. Hand Wash in Warm Water Using a Mild Dishwashing Soap.
2. Dry Thoroughly With a Soft lint-free Towel.
3. Once a Month, Rub With Olive, Peanut or Sunflower Oil-dip a Paper Towel Into The Oil and Gently Rub (Circular Motion) Over The Surface.
4. Wipe Off Excess Oil With a Soft Lint-Free Cloth or a Clean Paper Towel.
5. Do not Leave Olive Wood Soaking in Water or Expose to Heat or Sunshine.
Γράψτε μια Αξιολόγηση
Σημειώστε πως δεν μεταφράζεται η HTML. Eπίσης παρακαλούμε να μη χρησιμοποιείτε greeklish.