Beautiful & Very Practical Solid Natural Olive Wood Cutting Board or Chopping Board & Salt and Pepper Shakers Set !
This wooden chopping board has a convinient and robust handle, it's also slotted in order to chop meat without making a mess.
Elegant Large size olive wood cutting board & Shakers Set will add style to your kitchen.
Entirely handmade wooden cutting board and salt & pepper shakers set is made of high quality greek natural olive wood with a high density (92% approx).
This olive wood chopping board & shakers set with its beautiful rustic style and color is not only a practical item for your kitchen but also a stylish serving accessory set.
Olive wood cutting board & salt - pepper shakers set is highly durable, highly efficient, practical and most importantly a healthier alternative to other woods, silicon or plastic products.
Olive wood is a rare & valuable natural resource.
Please note: No two boards are identical due to the natural color and grain of olive wood and there also might be slight variations in the shape.
- Set items are also sold separately.
- Only olive tree branches from pruned olive trees are used
- Elitecrafters has a wide collection of olive wood items.
- Olive wood caring instructions available below.
- Comes with a stylish free fabric gift bag or pouch.
- Handmade Quality, Solid Olive Wood Item
- Made in Greece - Ships from Greece
Serving - Cutting Board: 19.7x9x0.8" (50x23x2 cm)
Salt & Pepper Shakers: 3.9x2.1" (10x5.5 cm)
Total Weight of Set: 2.5 lbs (1.15 kg)
Additional Olive Wood info:
Olive Wood is a Valuable, Strong and Hard Type of Wood. It is Recognized for Its Beautiful Grain and Natural Patterning and Also its Distinctive Physical Odor that Adds to its Overall Character.
Olive Wood due To Its Rich Color and Appearance, it is a Sought-after Material for Decorative Items. Olive Wood Will Last A Lifetime If It is Properly Looked After.
Olive wood Caring Instructions:
1. Hand Wash in Warm Water Using a Mild Dishwashing Soap.
2. Dry Thoroughly With a Soft lint-free Towel.
3. Once a Month, Rub With Olive, Peanut or Sunflower Oil-dip a Paper Towel Into The Oil and Gently Rub (Circular Motion) Over The Surface.
4. Wipe Off Excess Oil With a Soft Lint-Free Cloth or a Clean Paper Towel.
5. Do not Leave Olive Wood Soaking in Water or Expose to Heat or Sunshine.
Note: HTML is not translated!