Chess Game Set Box - Handmade of Olive Wood, Deluxe Gift
Item Code: B8-ES1000
Days to Ship: 1 Day
|Material:||Wood, Olive Wood|
|Dimensions:||Please View Description Below|
| 88.00€ |
Buy it with up to 3 monthly instalments on checkout!
(Valid only for credit cards issued by Greek Banks)
Beautiful Genuine Solid Olive Wood, Chess Board Game Set in a Wooden Box.
Handmade of Quality Greek Natural Olive Wood. Highly Durable & Rare Compared to Other Wood Types !
Olive Wood is a Rare & Valuable Natural Resource. Note: Only Tree Branches from Pruned Olive Trees are Used
Wonderful Chess Set with Chess Pieces Also Made of Wood.
Perfect to Decorate Your Coffee Table or Play with Your Family and Friends.
This Chess Board Set includes an Olive Wood Flat Chess Board, 16 Wood Brown Color - 16 Wood Beige Color Chess Pieces & the Wooden Box.
Chess Board Dimensions: 25.5 X 25.5cm (Thickness 1.5cm) / 10.03'' X10.03'' (Thickness 0.39'')
King Height: 7.5cm / 2.95''
Ideal Gift for Chess Players
- Handmade & Handcrafted of Natural Top Quality Greek Olive wood.
- Soft Cloth Base in all Chess Pieces
- Also Available in Rustic Style
- Comes with a Free Stylish Fabric Gift Bag.
- Low Production Rate Item
- Handmade in Greece - Ships from Greece
Length: 28.5 cm.
Width: 28.5 cm.
Height: 5 cm
Total weight 1.80kg - 3.9lbs
Olive wood is a very rare, strong and heavy type of wood.
It is recognized for its beautiful grain and natural patterning and also its distinctive odor that adds to its overall character.
Due to its rich color and appearance, it is a sought-after material for decorative items.
Olive wood will last a lifetime if it is properly looked after.
1. Clean olive wood products in warm water using a mild dish-washing soap, i.e. hand wash only.
2. Dry thoroughly immediately after cleaning with a soft lint-free towel.
3. Rub your olive wood product with olive, peanut or sunflower oil once a month - dip a paper towel into the oil and gently rub, using a circular motion, over the surface of the wood. Work the oil into the sides, top and bottom of the olive wood.
4. Wipe off excess oil with a soft lint-free cloth or a clean paper towel.
5. Do not leave olive wood soaking in water or expose to heat or sunshine.
Note: HTML is not translated!