Stylish & Practical Rustic Style Serving Platter or Tray with 3 Compartments !
This wooden serving platter consists of a olive wood rustic style platter sectioned in 3 individual compartments so you can serve different snacks, nutts in a single tray.
This country style olive wood serving tray will Impress your guests and add style to your decor.
100% Handcrafted wooden serving sectioned platter made of high quality greek natural olive wood with a high density (92% approx).
This olive wood serving tray with its beautiful country style and color is not only a practical item but also a stylish serving accessory.
Olive wood sectioned serving platter is highly durable, practical and most importantly a healthier alternative to other woods, silicon or plastic products.
Olive wood is a rare & valuable natural resource.
Please note: No two platters are identical due to the natural color and grain of olive wood and there also might be slight variations in the shape.
- Also available in a larger size (4 compartments) and non sectional.
- Only olive tree branches from pruned olive trees are used
- Elitecrafters has a wide collection of olive wood items.
- Olive wood caring instructions available below.
- Comes with a stylish free fabric gift bag or pouch.
- Handmade Quality, Solid Olive Wood Item
- Made in Greece - Ships from Greece
Length: 32 cm (12.6")
Width: 15cm (5.9")
Height: 2,5 cm (0.9" )
Weight: 1.16 lbs (0.98 kg)
Olive Wood is a Valuable, Strong and Hard Type of Wood. It is Recognized for Its Beautiful Grain and Natural Patterning and Also its Distinctive Physical Odor that Adds to its Overall Character.
Olive Wood due To Its Rich Color and Appearance, it is a Sought-after Material for Decorative Items. Olive Wood Will Last A Lifetime If It is Properly Looked After.
Olive wood Caring Instructions:
1. Hand Wash in Warm Water Using a Mild Dishwashing Soap.
2. Dry Thoroughly With a Soft lint-free Towel.
3. Once a Month, Rub With Olive, Peanut or Sunflower Oil-dip a Paper Towel Into The Oil and Gently Rub (Circular Motion) Over The Surface.
4. Wipe Off Excess Oil With a Soft Lint-Free Cloth or a Clean Paper Towel.
5. Do not Leave Olive Wood Soaking in Water or Expose to Heat or Sunshine.
Note: HTML is not translated!