Click to enlarge | Total photos 7
Olive Wood Salt - Pepper mill or Pepper Grinder, Modern Style
Item Code: E9-4102
Days to Ship: 1 Day
|Color: ||Brown |
|Material: ||Olive Wood |
|Dimensions: ||Diameter: 2.4" (6 cm), Height: 8.85" (22.5 cm) Weight: 0.88 lbs (0.4kg) |
Rate this product!
Genuine solid natural olive wood salt grinder, pepper mill or pepper grinder, modern style.
This wooden salt grinder, pepper mill or pepper grinder is handmade of quality greek natural olive wood with a high density (92% approx).
A modern style salt grinder, pepper grinder or pepper mill is not only a practical item for your kitchen but also a stylish table accessory.
Olive wood pepper grinder or peppermill is highly durable, practical and most importantly a healthier alternative to other woods, silicon or plastic products.
Olive wood is a rare & valuable natural resource.
- Also available as a set and in classic design.
- Only olive tree branches from pruned olive trees are used
- Elitecrafters has a wide collection of olive wood items.
- Olive wood caring instructions available below.
- Comes with a stylish free fabric gift bag or pouch.
- Handmade Quality, Solid Olive Wood Item
- Made in Greece - Ships from Greece
Diameter: 2.4" (6 cm)
Height: 8.85" (22.5 cm)
Weight: 0.88 lbs (0.4kg)
Olive Wood is a Valuable, Strong and Hard Type of Wood. It is Recognized for Its Beautiful Grain and Natural Patterning and Also its Distinctive Physical Odor that Adds to its Overall Character.
Olive Wood due To Its Rich Color and Appearance, it is a Sought-after Material for Decorative Items. Olive Wood Will Last A Lifetime If It is Properly Looked After.
Olive wood Caring Instructions:
1. Hand Wash in Warm Water Using a Mild Dishwashing Soap.
2. Dry Thoroughly With a Soft lint-free Towel.
3. Once a Month, Rub With Olive, Peanut or Sunflower Oil-dip a Paper Towel Into The Oil and Gently Rub (Circular Motion) Over The Surface.
4. Wipe Off Excess Oil With a Soft Lint-Free Cloth or a Clean Paper Towel.
5. Do not Leave Olive Wood Soaking in Water or Expose to Heat or Sunshine.
Note: HTML is not translated!