Click to enlarge | Total photos 8
Olive Wood Fruit Basket - Handmade Folding Basket, 11" (29cm)
Item Code: E9-4312
Days to Ship: Out of Stock
|Color: ||Brown |
|Material: ||Olive Wood |
|Dimensions: ||(L x W x H) Opened:7.9"x15.3"x11.4"(20x39x 29cm) Weight 1.2 lbs (0.56kg) |
Rate this product!
Olive Wood Folding Fruit Basket.
Handmade folding fruit basket from Quality Greek Natural Olive Wood of High Density (92% approx).
This wooden fruit basket fits perfectly in every kitchen or table.
Olive wood fruit basket is highly durable, practical and most importantly a healthier alternative to other woods, silicon or plastic products.
Olive wood is a rare & valuable natural resource.
- Only olive tree branches from pruned olive trees are used
- Elitecrafters has a wide collection of olive wood items.
- Olive wood caring instructions available below.
- Comes with a stylish free fabric gift bag or pouch.
- Handmade Quality, Solid Olive Wood Item
- Made in Greece - Ships from Greece
(L x W x H) Opened:
Weight 1.2 lbs (0.56kg)
Olive Wood is a Valuable, Strong and Hard Type of Wood. It is Recognized for Its Beautiful Grain and Natural Patterning and Also its Distinctive Physical Odor that Adds to its Overall Character.
Olive Wood due To Its Rich Color and Appearance, it is a Sought-after Material for Decorative Items. Olive Wood Will Last A Lifetime If It is Properly Looked After.
Olive wood Caring Instructions:
1. Hand Wash in Warm Water Using a Mild Dishwashing Soap.
2. Dry Thoroughly With a Soft lint-free Towel.
3. Once a Month, Rub With Olive, Peanut or Sunflower Oil-dip a Paper Towel Into The Oil and Gently Rub (Circular Motion) Over The Surface.
4. Wipe Off Excess Oil With a Soft Lint-Free Cloth or a Clean Paper Towel.
5. Do not Leave Olive Wood Soaking in Water or Expose to Heat or Sunshine.
Note: HTML is not translated!